Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Enough

Enough is enough. I'm so fed up with people pushing responsibility to me when it is in fact none of my concern. Why should I always be the guinea pig? Why should I sacrifice myself to benefit the selfish lot? To know what I'm talking about I would have to backtrack to last week.

Last week, my lecturer asked how we were progressing with our test. Then the class replied "Haven't looked into it yet". When the fact is they had. It is just that there are too selfish and do not want to share with others their questions and answers for the test for fearing others might perform better. I am not jumping to conclusions. There is proof. The day before my lecturer asked that holy question, Pak Koo approached me asking me whether I have attempted the test. I told her no for I have been really busy with my assignment. Then she showed me her tests.

Back to the classroom scene. When the lecturer heard that reply, he asked the class who wants to volunteer to do the test and give him 2 sets of the tests. Then no one replied. Then he called out my name and demanded me to do it. I told him I have not finished studying for my test. He rebutted "You can do it as many times as you wish".

Then the gang set the date to do it on the last schooling day. Hence I carried all my books to college that day. One of them asked Flubber "Have you done your test? Want to do it together?". Then Flubber told her that the lecturer will be discussing the test next lesson. Then they cancelled the plan.

On Sunday, one of them messaged me telling me they are doing it on Monday. Prior to that I have already planned with my partner to do our assignment on Monday. Nevertheless, I carried my 'trees' along. I had to multi task for both sides were pushing me (them and my partner). When I attend to them my partner gets upset, when I don't attend to them, they get angry. Then after attempting a few, they decided to call it a day because they didn't know how to answer it (they have the intention to depend on Flubber to help). I didn't even had a chance to attempt it.

Today, the moment my lecturer walked into class he came up to me and said "What happened to you? You were suppose to give me 2 sets of the tests!". Then he marched to the front of the class as though I'm at fault. Like excuse me, I didn't promise you anything. Anyway, it is not my responsibility to do the test for them. They are not worth helping anyway. This is not a selfish saying for I have strong grounds for it. Firstly, when we were doing our assignments, my group was stuck, so we went round approaching them for guidance not for answer. But nooooooo...They shunned us and shooed us away. Then they formed a cartel to boycott my group. So now why should I help them? I have every right to not help them out this time.

No comments: