Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Which Disney Princess Are You?

1. How would you fight off a dragon?
* Screw the prince...handle it yourself.
* Make sure everyone one else is safe, then disarm by self or with help of prince.
* Facebook message the prince, because it wont go to his head.
* Text message prince with a scary face icon.
* Speed Dial #2

2. How do you get along with your parents?
* I have none realistically or metaphorically speaking.
* I have Daddy issues.
* Daddy's little girl.
* Daddy's little girl all grown up.
* They do whatever I tell them to do.

3. Whats you ideal Prince Charming like?
* Pussywhipped with good looks.
* Adventurous with good looks.
* Funny guy with amazing personality, mediocre looks.
* Handsome and dashing.
* Good looks, great body, rich, knows how to ride a horse and kiss a gal.

4. If you had a credit card with no limit, what kind of a dress would you buy?
* Something that emphasized your superior intellect.
* Comfortable, emphasizing away from your chest.
* Good girl dress with a hint of class and a dash of Audrey Herpburn.
* Something that emphasizes your chest.
* Chest emphasis, complemented by good girl attire, yet wiling to be naughty for the right prince, after marriage of course.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
* Yeah!
* Yes, depending on the eyes, which are the insight into his soul.
* Maybe, it's the inner beauty that's ageless and when he needs to use blue pills.
* Not really, more so the chemistry after.
* Never, for all you know those are contacts in his eyes, and steroids in his veins.

6. In the real world, what would be your profession?
* Leader of some sort. Leave it to the man? Ha!
* Some sort of postion within society that denotes my intellect: doctor, lawyer, etc.
* Family is #1, but I'd also like a career
* A housewife, like in Desperate Housewives but without the slutting.
* Princess, of course, with a maid to do my hair and wipe my tush.

7. What do you eat on a daily basis?
* Cabbage soup with crushed Vicodin and Prozac.
* Vegetarian and seafood without the animals; sushi is a must.
* Nutrisystem and moderate balanced meals.
* 60% carbs, 20% protein, 20% fats: for the energy to keep up with a busy lifestyle.
* Whatever I want to eat, food is my other lover.

8. On a daily basis how much do you exercise/work out?
* Jogging every other day to stay in shape and weights to maintain body tone.
* Any form of outdoor physical activity that keeps me excited.
* Walking around is pretty much it.
* Typing on a laptop searching for Prince Charming on Facebook.
* I'm a princess--I don't "workout." My metabolism is naturally high, duh.

9. What is it about you that appeals to others?
* I'm perfect. I look like you want to look.
* I'm open to new things, whether its food, cultures, music, people...
* I'm a people person...most of the time.
* I'm a very good listener.
* I mind my own business.

10. If you knew in the future that your prince would die from a collision with a castlewall due to not wearing his horse seat belt, what would you do?
* That's why I'm a working woman with a 401K. No tears here.
* I would tell him to wear his horsebelt all the time and shed a tear.
* Cry but still be with him, because you can't change your destiny.
* I would be with him and cherish the time that we do have together.
* Cry for seven days and seven nights.

No comments: