Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where To?

I have been planning to go on holiday for quite some time. After working so hard I really deserve a nice break. Not too long ago, I made plans to go to Thailand. Not because I have a fetish for Thai men or Thai stuff, it's just that it is cheap.Having heard from the news about the current situation in that country, I'd think I will have to scrape it off the list and choose another destination. I really want to just pack my bags and hop on a plane and be off....somewhere. I thought about going to England. But who's gonna sponsor me? Any airline company willing to give me a ticket? I won't take up much space. I wonder whether those smuggling syndicate could get me there. I won't stay on like most people do. Just want to get out of here for a while. Two weeks would be fine. For the time being I could only stare at the sky and wish that my dream would come true. (Wishing really hard!)

No comments: