Monday, August 04, 2008

WGP

I have set a new goal for myself. I am going to start a weight gaining program (WGP). The ultimate goal is to gain 3 to 5 kgs by November. I have always had weight issues.


The scenario that I face is:

"I can shed pounds but I can't gain an ounce".


The norm has always been the thins mocking the fat. However times have changed. The reverse is happening now. The fat are in control and they are making fun of the thins. Walruses are now walking up to seals and telling them, "I'm sexy because I have 'curves'(blubber/spare tyres)".


Apparel manufacturers are also more generous with their fabric these days. Presumably prices of cloth has decreased leading to manufacturers making bigger outfits and offering consumers better value for their money. This leaves us (the slender) with no choice but to force ourselves to grow horizontally in order to fit into the clothes available in the market. Otherwise, we would be Adam and Eve of modern times.


Soon slimming centers will run out of business as the lard empire reigns. In order not to be oust by our lardy counterparts, slender people need to pad up on the lard to survive in a lardy, tardy society. Fat rules!

No comments: