Monday, September 08, 2008

100th entry - Thermometoe

Finally I've reached my 100th post mark. Phew.

Not too long ago, I discovered that I have a superpower. That does not make me a mutant. I found that I am able to tell temperature without looking at the thermometer. My body is able to indicate temperature. Cool eh? It is not the typical way your body tells you about the temperature. For most people, they will shiver when it is cold and sweat when it is hot. Well, the same happens to me but with an addition.

My toes functions like the thermometer, telling me whether the 'room' temperature is cool, cold, very cold or freezing.How my toes indicate the temperature? Well, it has a colour scheme.

This is how it works. When the 'room' temperature is:


* Cool --> Pink

* Cold --> Purple

* Very Cold --> Blue

* Freezing --> probably frostbite (yet to experience)



Neat eh?

No comments: