Monday, December 15, 2008

Walking Marathon

Given the craze of marathons going around, I took part in one myself. My walking gear for the marathon include: High heels, sneakers, and slippers. I started the marathon with high-heels. Then switched to wearing sneakers and finally, settling for slippers.


My legs have undergone a great deal of intensive work out from a walking marathon that started in the past few days. For four consecutive days I have been walking non stop. My legs have not undergone such extreme work out in a while. The walking marathon kick start on Friday and clocked a six hour long walking and shopping marathon. Then on Saturday, the walks extended beyond the mark set on Friday on another round of shopping spree. On Sunday, I managed to clock a couple more hours. Then on Monday, another four hours was added to the record. My legs are so overused and are aching now. It's going to take a while to get accustomed to this.


After all these walking, I only managed to get several items. Sigh. A long way more to go. (*Sings "These Boots are make for walking" ... These boots are make for walking. That's just what they'll do....)

No comments: