Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Fruits

As part of the Employee Wellness Program, my company gave us fruits today. Since I haven't posted any photos in the longest time, I took some photos of the fruits (jakun mode on).

The packet contains a chinese pear and several tangerines.







I also had my BMI done today. It was rather embarassing. There were several cameramen taking photos and video when our BMI was taken. Jacobs please don't publish it.

My company has also arranged for all employees to get the influenza vaccination a few days before the fruits distribution. The doctor that gave us the jab was rather a clown. After giving me the injection, he was supposed to cover the jab area with a plaster. Instead, he placed the plaster above the jab area. And yes the wound does hurt. When I peeled the sticky plaster off, I almost teared and was whimpering. Not only from the pain but also from the 'hair' that was peeled off along with the plaster.

No comments: