Friday, January 13, 2012

First few weeks of 2012

This afternoon, while I was getting ready to go out for lunch, I accidentally slashed my left foot with my right high heel. It hurt so badly. Thought that the pain would subside, but nooooooo it didn't. It got more painful and blood was starting to ooze a little from the slashed wound. I wanted to put a plaster on it but couldn't think of which direction to bandage the cut. It is sooooooo long that I think I need a box of plaster to cover it.

The slash. Sigh.






Besides that, my lazered wound started to show signs of infection. Pus oozed from the wound. It's really gross.





Because I had to bandage the lazered spot, the back of my finger had bad sores. Pus again. Sigh.




The first few weeks of 2012 have been really anal. New role was a real pain, had to work through the weekend, was forced to swallow bad review because there was no other scapegoat and I appear to be the rightful candidate. Office politics, worse than tsunami and earthquakes.

I just realised that today's Friday the 13th. Never believed in the myth but I do now. Evaporate anal people. May you be hit by natural disasters. Assholes.

No comments: