Friday, May 18, 2012

Almost

It seems that everything has been getting in the way of me finalizing it. Every time I attempt to finalise it, something would occur. Confrontation from bigger boss (rather unfriendly one), system down, internet connection down, Lotus Notes crash, push to the brink of insanity from counterparts. The list just goes on. Fast forward, half a month has brisk by. Today, managed to squeeze some time to finalize it. First attempt, internet connection was down. So plug in cable. Lotus notes crash again. Computer hang.Restart computer. Try to enter website. Unable to access. Finally, managed to access. Filled in the blanks, click submit. Unable to submit. Resubmit. Finally went through. Was it a sign to prevent me from finalizing? I don't know. Am I making the right decision? Possibly. Wouldn't know for sure. But what I do know is, start counting down.

No comments: