Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Fairy Tale

Of late, people around me have been mocking me regarding my marital status. A cousin of mine said to me that she couldn't understand why a neighbor of hers, who isn't very voluptuous could manage to get a Caucasian to marry her and bring her back to his country. Why couldn't you, who looks much better land yourself with one? Well, I don't have the answer to that either cousin. "The Saint's lover" too mocked me during one of his crazy outlash that " you think Prince Charming will step out of the tv and sweep you away in a carriage?". Well maybe that might happen. After all, love happens in the strangest way.(Like how she ended up with you.)Most often love happens when you least expect it. While browsing through some posts the other day, I saw a quote or advise that says " If you want bigger fish, you'll have to look outside the pond". Which is really true. How do you expect to find better things when you are confined in an enclosure? Well, everybody has their own fairy tale. How will my fairy tale end? That is a question that only God can answer. Your mockings will not alter my fairy tale. Until my happy ending prevail, you'll just have to be patient.

No comments: