Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year. Welcome 2014. Spent the last evening of 2013 eating non stop. I consumed more sugar last night than I do in a month. From coffee to durian cakes to ice cream. Not forgetting the sour plum seasoning for the guava. Oh and also the pumpkin soup. Since the week before Christmas up till the 31st, I have been indulging on sweet stuff. (Guilty). I'm not even fond of sweet stuff. Took this image from Google. Noticed that they have been really creative with their animation for different occasions.

My new year's resolution for 2014 is to be happy. May I find happiness in everything and may happiness be mine to keep. As for others' resolution for me, is that I be married. Well, keep our fingers crossed and hope that I do find Mr Right this year. Cheers to the New Year.


Happy New Year!

No comments: