Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stupid Insect

Just a moment ago, something really idiotic happened. I was sitting on the sofa watching tv. Out of a sudden, there was buzzing in my left ear. A stupid insect flew into my ear and refused to leave. I panicked and shrieked. I tried to catch the stupid insect with my finger, but it flew deeper into my ear canal and started buzzing. I run to get a hand phone and turned on the flash light. I aimed the light at my ear to attract the idiotic insect so that it would leave. But it didn't. No one came to my aid. Seriously fml. I kept shining the phone torch light at my ear. The buzzing didn't stop. Finally after a while of shining my ear with the phone flash light, the dumbass insect emerged. As though it is so attracted to my ear, it nuzzled in my hair. Finally mum came and swept the dumb thing off my hair. 

No comments: