Saturday, October 11, 2014

Baby Photos

Received a message from my sister asking me to send her photos of herself when she was a baby.

Sister: Send me my baby photo. The cute one of me sitting on the sofa and another one of me with my belly showing.

Me: Why? Ok.

The photos used to be somewhere accessible.But I couldn't seem to find them there anymore.

I did however find a photo of our cousin. Hence, I decided to prank her by sending her that photo.

Me: (Snaps photo with phone and sends it)

Sister: That's (Cousin's Name). You think I wouldn't recognise myself?

Me: Laughs

Sister: Quick send me my photos.

Me: Wait. Can't find them. (Proceeds to dig out photo albums.)

Found the photo of her sitting on the sofa. Bald. Lol

Me:( Removes photo from album to snap and send) There you go.

Sister: So Cute (self praises her baby photo)

Proceeded to send her other photos.

Me: (Sends photos of both of us and another of myself) This is cuter (referring to my photo)

Sister: Ish. Where's the photo with my belly showing?

Me: Wait. Can't find.

After looking through many albums of unrelated photos,finally found the photo and sent it over.

Sister: Oh, I was so cute.



No comments: