Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Extreme Ear Pain

I had extreme ear pain on my recent flight. Never experienced such terrible pain in the ear before. My ears felt like they were being cut by knives on the inside. Accidental swallowing of saliva was pure hell. It was so painful that even chewing gum couldn't relief it. I pressed hard while covering my ears but to no avail. The pain is unexplainable. I wished the plane would land sooner but nope, didn't happen. I had to bear with the pain, an hour prior to landing. I pressed my ears shut and remain in that position for close to an hour till my hands cramped. Even after landing I couldn't hear a thing. The ear pain later developed into a headache. Bending down and sitting also cause migraine like headache. Usually my ears would be blocked for a short while and I will be fine after setting foot on ground. This time though was the first time I have such terrible pain in the ears. On top of that, I couldn't hear a thing after landing.

No comments: