Thursday, June 22, 2006

White Chicks

Wonder anyone still remembers this movie. Okay, it's kinda old. Watched it on Astro the second time yesterday. The first time a few weeks back. Anyway I think that movie has the ugliest cast. The two lead roles especially. They look like the 'surgery gone wrong duo'. They remind me of a movie character in the 80s or early 90s that featured a disfigured looking boy. If I'm not mistaken the movie's title is Mask. And no it's not The Mask starring Jim Carey. Not the green face freak. Don't remember much of that Mask show but yeah, those white chicks look like that character.

I have to say, the two leads have the most horrible laugh. The movie also has several disgusting parts. Like the part in the restaurant where the white chick stuck 'her' tongue out. Oh my! That tongue was huge. The biggest tongue that I've ever seen. Kinda scary that such a big piece of thing resides in a mouth.

Apart from that, they also have an ugly wardrobe. As in the entire movie cast have distasteful outfits. Wonder who's their stylist. Simply tasteless.

I seriously think the movie is insulting blondes. Or maybe the white in particular. Couldn't those people tell the difference between the genuine Wilson sisters from the imposters? And who in the right frame of mind would opt for plastic surgery to disfigure themselves? Besides Michael Jackson.

Some parts of the movie was funny. Overall the movie's just a typical American flick. More of the typical high school kids' favourite.Rather lame. Would rate it a C-. Anyway,I did't sit through the entire movie.

2 comments:

Darcey said...

Thank you. It's nice to know someone appreciates my work.

Anonymous said...

rates it C- and you watched twice??