Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fort Horsey


Have you ever seen horses on a fort? What would your reaction be if you see horses on a fort? Stare at them in the eye and ask " What are you horsies doing on the fort?"

Believe me. I didn't know they rare horses in the fort. I was in town a couple of days back in search for something to fill my stomach. We were entering the car park when I saw something moving on the fort. Took a closer look. Lo and behold. They they were grazing away. Three of them. Khakied coloured ponies. Maybe they are old horses which happens to be small in size. I don't know. But it was rather surprising to find them on the fort. In case you were wondering which fort I am talking about, I am referring to Fort Cornwallis. Not too sure if it's spelled with a single 'l' or double 'l'.

I got excited. Took out my phone and tried to snap a picture of the horses. But the scorching sun was too glaring. Could hardly see a thing. On top of that, my phone's camera is not very sharp. Too bad I didn't have a camera with me. Anyway when I tried to take a photograph of the ponies. The leader (khakied coloured with black err...mane?....hair....) stared at me. The look in his eye told me to put my phone away or he will jump on me. Crushing me and turning me into hay.

I looked back at him telling him with my eyes " You're not that cute after all. Barely there compared to a stallion." Put my phone away and walked off.

No comments: