Saturday, November 29, 2008

Insomnia

I have been having difficulties getting to sleep at night. This has been ongoing for a while. What appears to be a symptom related to study stress has stretched far beyond that. I find that I fall asleep easier during exam period. However, given that the exam is over for some time, this situation is of worry. Am I turning into a bat? The thing is, I don't take afternoon naps anymore. So, what keeps me awake? I refrain from consuming caffeinated drinks at night. I even cut down caffeine consumption during the day.


Last night, I hardly slept again. Currently, while writing this entry, I feel dizzy and nauseous. If this condition persists, I might wear out before my time is out. I need to get some sleep. Where are the sheep when you need them?

No comments: