Saturday, November 22, 2008

To Do List

There is so much that needs to be done and I have yet to get started. I am embarking a new chapter in life. No more fooling around. For starters, my wardrobe needs to be overhaul. Need to get new clothes for the new chapter of my life. The usual dress code is no longer suitable.Getting new clothes is such a grueling task. It is not that I dislike shopping but the fact of hunting for something I like and fits me like a sock is just arduous. Not to mention formal clothes comes with a hefty price tag.


Apart from that, it seems impossible to find a suitable bag.It is either too big, too small, or just simply ugly. Why is it that the purchasers can't bring in proper, or should I put it as fashionable yet functional bags? These people surely have bad taste. I feel that there need to be amendments to the requirements for hiring purchasers. One should have fashion sense to be a purchaser. Don't just bring in rubbish and place a hefty price tag on it to claim it is worthy of purchase. The product should have value to the customer and not value to the company. Simple common sense will go a long way.


There is also the shoe problem. Comfortable shoes are ugly. Fashionable shoes are only good to look at. Even the most expensive shoes fail to perform. Wearing the wrong shoe will lead to a bad day because when the feet hurts, your mood, emotion and all will be affected. The issue faced is even money can't buy Cinderella a glass slipper. There simply is no suitable shoe available. All that are available are eyesores and a pain in the foot.


Next on the list is an essential tool. Although there are other gadgets that can tell time (such as looking at the sun, the handphone, the laptop, etc), nothing beats the watch. The watch serves as the time teller as well as an accessory. Finding the perfect match is another issue.


Being an "artist" is part of growing up. Nowadays, one needs to be skilled at "facial art". Whether or not you make the cut is dependent on the first impression. If you show up looking like a Chinese opera singer, you will be sure to be told to audition with the opera. Make-up skill is of vital importance. But I have not had any lessons on it. Note to education providers: Make make-up a subject. Worse still, I don't even own make-up.


And then there is the long overdue item to get....the wallet. Velcro ones are no longer feasible (stopped using them since leaving high school). The current one should have retired long ago. However, since failing to get a substitute, the ailing fellow is still servicing me.


There is also the absolute essential. The necessity for mobility. The glorious creation of human kind. The car. It is about time I have one to call my own.


My list is endless. Looking for sponsors. Both cash and cheque is acceptable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=v-ray for sketch up6, cinema 4d r10, and 3dsmax 2008 32.64bit ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg