Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Same Time Slot

Really hate it when they air shows at the same time slot. There are three shows that I want to watch tonight, all airing at the same time. How am I going to watch them? There are two shows that will be repeated sometime tomorrow while the other is not going to be repeated until Sunday. Well at least I think that show is going to be repeated on Sunday. It is such an agonizing wait till Sunday when you are dying to know what happens next in the show. Besides, having to catch repeats is not such a fun thing,since waiting is required.


Why does clashing always happen to shows that I want to watch? When I am free, nothing nice is on air but when I am busy, all the nice shows will be screening. If only the television screen could be split into multiple view mode, then I can catch all three shows at the same time without having to switch channels between advertisements. Television manufacturers bear this in mind when creating the next television. It is a definite selling point for the product.

No comments: