Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beyond Words

I have been so busy the past week that I hardly have time to log onto the internet. I am so tired from waking up early in the morning and sleeping late at night. So much has happened within a short period of time. Still need some time to get accustomed to the regime. Gone are those days where I could stay up all night and still feel energetic the next day. Suppose this is the price of growing up. Besides that, I am also deeply saddened that my Korean drama series has come to an end. No more TV hogging from my side every weekend. Wonder when I could get hold of the Boys Over Flowers DVD with English subtitles. Although I would have to say the finale was quite a let down. I have expected more from it. Why did they make the series so short? Anyway, I am happy to know that the lead actor won an award for his role in this series.

No comments: