Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lethargy

I didn't really get much sleep last night. This is the result of me having to get up several times throughout the night to blow my nose. After clearing my airway, I snuggled back in bed trying to go back to my slumber but was unable to do so as my nose decided to be a menace. Hence resulting in me not having much sleep.

After flipping in bed for some time, I managed to go back to sleep. I was jolted out of my slumber by my parents close to noon. Apparently, they left the house with the door unlocked without realising it until they got back. All this while I was deep in my slumber. They started to scold and nagged me for not going downstairs to check. Seriously, how is it possible for a person who is asleep to go downstairs to check whether the doors are locked? They forgot to lock the doors and put the blame on me.

Throughout the day I felt lethargy. I couldn't even concentrate on reading the newspaper. After brunch, I took a nap. That didn't help much. I woke up still feeling tired and groggy. My batteries have not been recharged even though I slept in the afternoon.

No comments: