Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,

I have been a real good girl throughout this entire year. All I want for Christmas this year are:

1) Sony Vaio

My current laptop is in a critical stage at present. I am in serious need of a new laptop. Preferably a Vaio. But if you can't give me a Vaio, any other reputable & renown brand of laptop will do (HP, IBM,Acer, Apple).


2) Skin care cosmetics (make-up, moisturizer, etc)

My skin has been really dry due to the weather. It is of vital importance to take good care of one's face as it is the first thing that everyone looks at.


3) New wardrobe (New Year New Clothes New Beginning)

How a person dress is reflective of that person's sense of style and it gravely impacts one's social standing. Dressing in drab clothes will make a person shabby and gives people very bad impression of one self.


4) New handbag (LV, Gucci, Dior, Channel, Prada, Hermes)

Every girl needs a bag from the above brands. It's a necessity for big girls the world over to carry bags from big brands.


5) Car

I truly need a car for mobility sake. Not having my own car makes it troublesome to get around and causes one to be looked down and mistreated by the people around. Hope to get a BMW, Mercedes. But if that is beyond your budget, a new car with reputable name in the mid-range will be fine (i.e. Toyota, Honda)


6) Watch

As I am no longer in high school, I need a more mature and sophisticated looking watch. Preferable the watches from Tag Heuer, Omega, Rolex, LV. If that is not possible, a watch from Guess (GC), DKNY, will do.


7) Handphone

My current phone has low memory space, lousy camera (that takes blur pictures), no voice recording function, no web surfing ability, and etc. In short, it is obsolete and needs to be replaced.


8) White Christmas

I have longed to have a White Christmas. Please let me be in a place that has snow for Christmas.


Thank you.

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep listening to the news speak about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one.