Monday, June 28, 2010

Unbelievable

I received a message from a friend about an outing today. That prompted me to look at the calendar and realised, gosh my birthday is less than a week away. I can't believe it. How fast time passes by. A year ago, I had to put up with old kids ( that is adults that behave like kids) during the time of my birthday. What a horrible experience that was. Dealing with kids is bad enough but dealing with old kids is just terrible. Fast forward a year later, all I can say is the old kids are not getting anywhere bigger or should it be older. In fact they seem to be reversing into toddlers and foetuses and soon disintegrating back into ovum and sperms. Anyway sarcasm aside.


I don't know whether I should be rejoicing that I am soon to be a year older or be depressed that my youth is fading away. I suppose the Peter Pan syndrome does not apply to everyone. If you are wondering what the Peter Pan syndrome is, it is a term that I have coined to describe people that refuses to grow up, just like Peter Pan himself. Someone must have hit the forward button cause I am certainly brisking through my teens and early years of adulthood.


If anyone asks, I am sixteen. More exact fifteen going on sixteen. (Winks)

No comments: