Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stupidest Dream Ever

Last night, I had the stupidest dream ever. In the dream my mother was shrieking while spraying insecticide at the lizard (just as what she always does in real life). She was calling out to me to hit the lizard with a broom. Being the ever filial me, I obliged, took a broom and went to her rescue. I lifted the broom and hit the lizard. It fell to the ground and bit me in the foot. The bite was so painful and surreal. My foot actually felt painful when the lizard bit it.


The strange thing is I actually remember the dream albeit it is a stupid one. What does that dream mean anyway? Is it a bad omen? Besides, lizards don't bite. Or do they? I don't think lizards have teeth. Or does someone with features of a lizard is out to get me? Perhaps someone whose name has the word l-i-z-a-r-d in it out to get me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, I hadn't noticed darceyst.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Continue the superb work!

Anonymous said...

Would love it if you post some pictures on your blog. Picture says a thousand words they say. :)

Darcey said...

Thank you for your suggestion. I will see what I can do about it. It is a tedious job snapping photos to coincide with the post of the day.

Anonymous said...

Interesting life you have there Darcey... a breathe of fresh air from the picture infested and promotion loaded blogs... :P try to update more often.. looking forward to hear from you soon...

Darcey said...

Thank you. It's good to know that my posts are apprciated.