Thursday, April 28, 2011

Merge

A few days ago, while watching videos on Youtube, I stumbled upon a video of a drama starring Jang Geun Suk. Out of curiosity, I clicked on it and watched him "die" in episode 9. (So sad the hero died so early). The next day, I was randomly clicking again and stumbled upon videos of the show. After watching a video and reading the description, I was a little confused. Didn't the actor "die" in episode 9? Is he playing multiple roles in the show? Why is he alive in episodes 12-24? As my curiosity peaked, I did a quick search and realised why Jang Guen Suk's character miraculously came back to life.


What happened? Well,the fans were really upset with the storyline. They didn't like the fact that their idol died so early in the show. So the story was rewritten to give his character a life extension. He was back as someone else in the show.











Apparently, I'm a genius. Upon seeing the video, my mind did some mental merging without the need of editing equipment. The truth was the second show was mistaken for the first show as they have similar titles and both are period dramas. Mistook Hong Gil Dong for Hwang Jin Yi. Both start with H and stars the same actor.

No comments: