Wednesday, June 29, 2011

EOL Phone

It has been a while since my phone started showing signs of aging. Recently its health deteriorated drastically. The battery just wears off after the phone rings or if a text message is left unanswered for a while (as it keeps buzzing to inform that there's a message). Getting a phone has been a top priority recently, not to keep up with the trend but merely a necessity. However, it just seems impossible and out of reach to get a phone at the moment.


While I do hope to own a smart phone, it is not just as simple as walking into a shop and getting a phone. These days, it is the package that determines whether or not the phone is actually smart and not the phone functions that makes the phone smart per se. On top of that, there's concern regarding whether the iPhone5 will be debuting soon. You would really kick yourself in the head if you have gotten yourself an iphone4 and shortly after that the iphone5 is released.Dilemma. I'm desperately in need of a phone that doesn't die on me. Currently, I have to carry the charger around to keep it alive while I'm at work. Grunts.


My phone has reached it's EOL (end of life). It has been servicing me for the past 4-5 years. Yeah, I'm that obsolete when it comes to gadgets. Hotokajo (what do I do? in Korean). Sadly, even though I am a part of the workforce, I couldn't afford to get myself a decent phone. Sigh. I want to be a billionaire so freakin' bad. In need of a phone desperately. Oprah if you are reading this please help me out.

No comments: