Thursday, June 02, 2011

Puked

For the first time in almost a decade, I puked. I seldom puke but I don't know why I did. I supposed I shouldn't have eaten the spagetti given by the coach. The combination of spagetti and coffee and the glimpse of movie from the LCD screen in the bus must have been the cause of the motion sickness. Which ultimately lead to vomitting.


I never puke even on the bumpiest ride but somehow I couldn't control the vomit this time around. I nearly puked on myself because I couldn't find a plastic bag in my bag. Then I remembered the plastic bag containng buns that my parents have bought for me for my journey. I quickly emptied the bag. Sure enough, not long after I got hold of the plastic bag, the vomit surged from my mouth. I was really embarassed by the whole episode. But thankfully I didn't vomit on myself.


When I was done puking, I headed down to the lower deck to discharge the aftermath as well as to ask for another plastic bag, just in case of a second round. But I was told by the coach steward that they do not have any. He quickly asked me whether I needed him to get the driver to pull over so that I could puke. I assured him that there's no need. Otherwise the entire bus' passengers will be cursing me.


I still feel under the weather after the whole vomit episode. Groans. Why do I still smell vomit even after I have showered?

No comments: