Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Is It Time?

Everyone has been telling me to throw in the towel. But I don't know why I'm being stubborn. Perhaps I do not want to lead a life that is being dictated by others. Or perhaps it's plain stupidity. Being threatened daily and treated lower than dirt, and it's not like I'm getting a big fat paycheque at the end of the month. Wonder if all my sacrifice is even worthwhile. Clock in sharp, leaving when the whole office is empty,lugging trees back to continue working through the wee hours even when I leave office at 11pm, and getting up and ready for the next battle by 7am. Being the subject of bitching of mother dog and her even bigger mother dog(the boss) as well as her mongrel colony. Forbidden to take leave (wonder if labour law protects employees from such treatment).


Today, mother dog and her mother did it again. IT's nothing new but what saddens me most is that the person that I thought was my friend and "preceptor" joined in the fiasco. The story is: There was an enquiry from another party demanding to know who requested for the thing to be done in that way. And this item that the party was referring to dated way back before I even joined the firm. After replying to that mail, mother dog came over with a bunch of keys and instructed me to retrive the backdated document from the archived documents in the cabinet. Being really tied up I was reluctant to do it. Then the mother of mother dog pinged me. Don't know what possessed me at that moment, I asked her whether is it necessary for me to retrieve the document since I'm really tied up. Knowing that the mother of mother dog will support with all four paws up with what bitch says, I don't know why I even bother asking (must be the doing of ghost). The big mother dog then stormed over to my place and lectured me and told me to run off to get what bitch instructed me to retrieve. Reluctantly I went to the filing cabinet knowing that both of them are doing it intentionally so that they can bitch about me to the bigger boss and make fun of my stupidity. When I returned they were laughing with all paws in the air. And guess who joined in? Someone I look up to ( because he's knowledgeable and helpful). He was a real jerk today. Not because he joined in the insult but what he said to the mother of mother dog. He said that one of the drive for him to resign is me. Fucker. If you want to resign just resign. Why blame me?


Just when you think that all this crap would end when you reach home, guess again. I was told an upsetting news. When it rains, it pours. But why does it always rain on me?

No comments: