Friday, July 27, 2012

Hyper Week Part2

I've done so many bizarre things in the past week. Things that I have never done as well as thing that I haven't done in a long time. Seen people that I haven't seen in a long time as well as meeting for the very first time. I have never met my American nephew and have only seen him through photographs. The Americans arrived 2 days before the Hong Kies. So we had to keep them entertained till then. Nothing unusual during that time just eat, shop and swimming. They had a whole lot more activities when the Hong Kies arrived. They went rock climbing,watched movie, karaoke (during birthday dinner), and bowling. All these activities were cramped back to back as there was time constraints and the Americans were on a short trip. I joined them for bowling. Have not bowled in such a long time. I ended up with a broken nail and a bruised palm as well as an aching arm. The next day I woke up with an aching body. Sigh.d Didn't know my palm was bruised. Thought that it was dirty when washing my hands. This is my second entry using the phone.

No comments: