Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Sore Throat

For the past few days,my ears have been itching.The itching will normally attack during the night. Which resulted in a swallowing like motion that I normally do to ease the itch. That however I think has resulted in my throat being sore. Hence throughout the night I have been drinking water to soothe it and making several trips to the washroom as a result. When I got up this morning, my throat hurts. It's as though it has been scrapped by a sharp object. The sore throat has develpoed into a cough now. Sigh. Looks like I'll be going through a cough cycle again.



Sidetrack:

The 2012 London Olympics is nearing its end and sadly I am not in London to feel the Olympic spirit. In fact I didn't manage to watch the opening ceremony. Neither did I manage to catch any of the events.

No comments: