Saturday, June 08, 2013

Prank Call 5

After a short hiatus, I thought the prank calls has come to an end. He has not called in a while ( last call was on 27 May 2013). Yesterday (8 June 2013), he was back in action. At 3.35 pm, 019-9122966 called again. This time around, I picked up but remain silent. He mumbled something, which I tried to hear in which language this donkey is speaking, but it was quite soft. My guess is BM. Then he hung up. I don't know what he wants or what he's up to. But this whole prank calling thing is very irritating. He calls as and when he pleases throughout the day. So I made another post on FB. I mentioned that 019-9122966 called again. This time though, I picked up but remained silent. After a while he hung up. So how do you like a taste of your own medicine? Some friends of mine suggested that I lodge a police report against this guy for harassment. My guess is, it will not be feasible since he didn't threatened me but just call persistently. I am contemplating on complaining to maxis regarding this issue. Chances are, no action will be taken. Sometimes I just wish that I know someone influential and with power. When situations like this arise at least something could be done. I just wish that there's someone who cares about me. 😟

No comments: