Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prank Call 6

On Sunday, 16 June, the bugger called again. He called thrice. A friend of mine contacted me when I posted the predicament on the bugger on fb. We were "talking" when the bugger called continuously. So, I mentioned it to that friend. Without telling me beforehand, he dialled the bugger's number. But the phone was switched off. Shortly after that, the bugger called him back. Twice. Both times the bugger didn't utter a word. Merely breathing through the phone. My friend then told me about it. I'm glad to know that there is still someone who cares enough to help me. Out of the many people in my friend list, only one person reached out to help. Very touched by that. He could have just done what everyone else did. Which is do nothing. But he took the risk and called the bugger, who could possibly be a gigolo, psychopath, or a serial killer. Words could not express my gratitude. All I can say is thank you, for lending a hand in times of distress. On the bright side of thing, this bugger's sick prank got us talking again after so long.


No comments: