Thursday, October 29, 2015

Smurfed

Just like any ordinary day, I was brushing my teeth. Then I gargled and spit. It was then I saw the peculiar. The colour of the gargled water that was spit out is blue. My initial thought was it was the colour of the toothpaste. I continued gargling and spitting multiple times. Each time the spit water was blue. By that time, there wasn't anymore toothpaste in my mouth. Curious I fill my palm with water and proceed to gargle again. The colour of the spit water is still blue. Are my eyes playing tricks on me? I looked at the toothpaste tube. No doubt, the toothpaste tube is blue in colour but the tooth paste is white. I called for reinforcement to confirm my findings. Reinforcement came and both of us were staring at the running tap water. It was indeed blueish. It was dark enough that it's visibly blue. Reinforcement went downstairs and turn on the tap. It wasn't visible on other colours but when it comes in contact with white things, it's clear that the water is indeed blue. If it was any stronger, we would have turned into smurfs. It is possible. Our conclusion is they must have added a whole lot of chlorine to the water source. But the water didn't smell of chlorine though. 

No comments: