Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fright Night

16 August. It was a long and frightening night. I couldn't sleep a wink. I thought i was going to die. My heartbeat was irregular the whole night. When I tried to sleep, I couldn't breathe. My body was vibrating beyond my control. I was shivering . The entire night was spent getting up because I couldn't breathe as the heart was beating at an irregular rhythm , standing on front of the toilet bowl trying to vomit, and purging. The whole cycle was repeated throughout the night. Each time I lie down I would experience difficulty breathing . Then my mouth would become extremely dry and I will drink some water. Then after I feel the urge to vomit or poop. And the whole thing repeats. Seriously cursed. I don't know for sure what is wrong but I guess it's  because of the stupid toothache that I have been taking antibiotics and pain killers for about a month. Asshole toothache. It could also be due to the prescription that the dentist gave me for the toothache. After taking the dentist's prescription , my chest hurts so badly that I have difficulty swallowing. Each time I swallow, it feels like rocks are forcing their way through the skin. Even swallowing water is unbearable. I contacted the dental clinic when I started having chest pain but they didn't reply till two days later. Which things have already aggravated as I was told to finish the prescription. Then since their reply yesterday , they have been pestering me when I'm going for my dental procedure. So I ask can the dentist extract the tooth while I'm in pain. The reply was no. Yet they want me to go in for other procedures like scaling. How do they expect me to keep my mouth wide open when I can't breathe and am in pain? Only care about making money. 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and instructions for generating $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER