Monday, July 03, 2006

Insomnia

Feeling rather relieved today as a great load has been lifted off my shoulder. Have been under immense pressure for the past few weeks. When it was all finally over all I wanted was to plop on the bed and sleep. But sleep is beyond reach. After my paper, instead of being reunited with my pillow, I was whisked off to tea. I was so exhausted, I hardly ate. Upon reaching home I thought I could finally doze off. But to my dismay, I couldn't. So I logged on to the net. Then was off to dinner. Which I hardly ate as well. Then went round town searching for food. Was dozing off in the car. Didn't get anywhere near slumberland either. Got home, I ran up to my bed but to no avail, still can't sleep. So went downstairs to watch tv. Still can't close my eyes. So I'm writing this entry.

No comments: