Friday, July 28, 2006

Scanner

The scanner has been residing on the computer table for quite some time,on the very same spot since it was bought some years back. It has been neglected and untouched for quite a while. We haven't been in touch with it's health conditions. A moment ago, I needed it's service. I turned on the scanner just to find it not responding. Then I tought it might be the switch problem so I switched it to another switch just to find it still dormant. I tried unplugging all the plugs and re-plugged them just to realised that the scanner has ...departed. It has breath it's last without us even realising that. Gone are it's glory days of capturing images in colour. All that is left is a legacy to be reflected on by the all-in-one copier machines. So long Umax. May you rest in peace.

No comments: