Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not progressing much

I have approximately two weeks before my finals. Yet I am still moving at sloth pace. What is with me and this sloth pace anyway? Being unwell is probably one of the reasons that is slowing things down. It's like virus spreads faster when the exam draws closer. Everyone turns into an incubus of virus. Being contained in a air conditioned room together for hours worsens things. Instead of sharing knowledge, we share virus and germs. Being exploited is another thing that makes life less rosy. Life could never be rosy because of thorns. Someday, there ought to be a new breed of thornless roses. Ok, now back to work. Have to get my engines started. Probably need a hybrid engine now (for environmental purposes). Before I can do that, I will need to find my socks, and keys.

No comments: