Thursday, October 02, 2008

Skinny T



Frontal view




Rear view


The latest addition to the cybershot family. Aptly named Skinny T, this touch screen camera is only 13.9mm in width,has a resolution of 10.1 megapixels and like previous versions have smile detector. It will automatically snap a photo when a smile is detected. Trust me I tried it and it worked. It also comes equipped with "Creative Paint" that enables users to decorate their photos in the camera itself. I suppose you can erase the unwanted people that appears in the photo when they are not supposed to. That is just my thought. Not too sure whether it can be done. Can only tell when I get to try it.






The different colours that Skinny T is available in.


Skinny T for skinny me. Haha. Sony designers are always thinking of me when they design their cameras. How touched. Dying to get one.

No comments: