Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Simple words to a new beginning

How often do people update their profiles, photos and shout outs on facebook, MSN, friendster and other website? Very often for those who are hardworking. I don't happen to fall under this category when it comes to updating profiles and photos. My friendster, facebook and MSN has not been updated since being set up.


There was a fellow, whom I do not know but added me on friendster. He sent me a message which read "....did you notice someone staring at you during the event?". My answer to which I did not reply him is "No". Well anyway, back then before Friendster incorporated the allow access function everyone was allowed to add anyone and instantly appear as a friend in the list. And that was how he ended up in my list. A couple of years later, this fella sent me another message. This time the message read "So sell hard". I suppose he was referring to my profile description in which I have not update since coming into being. And I think the message should have been "hard sell". Anyway, that didn't garner any reply as well.


Yesterday, while chatting with a friend of mine, he pointed out that my MSN shout out has not been updated for the past 2 years. He then gave me suggestions on how I could change the messages posted. He suggested that instead of "Why does it always rain on me?", the message should instead be "Why does it always shine on me? again". What he said is really true. I should post new, positive shout outs. Everything should be on a positive note. New year new beginning. Thank you for your suggestions. Sometimes, simple words will really change things.

No comments: