Tuesday, June 02, 2009

3rd Anniversary

On the 28 May 2009, this blog turned three. I can remember clearly the very first entry of this blog. Looking back, numerous entries have been posted and I have come a long way since then.


This entry should have come up on that very day itself. However, I was caught up in a lot of things and didn't have the time to write this post. On top of that, the internet connection has been a real bitch.


One reason for the deferred entry is that my grandfather passed away a day before my blog turned 3. I was also caught up with other "commitments" apart from the funeral service which lasted a week.


In short, I didn't even have the time to rest let alone to write an entry to commemorate the anniversary/ birthday of my blog. I really loathe the lifestyle that I am leading right now. I hardly get enough sleep, neither do I eat well. On top of that, I have to hide behind a mask everyday. I truly beg to differ. I hope that things would change for the better.

No comments: