Sunday, July 19, 2009

Abalone

A mother and daughter were at an ice-cream stand in the mall when a familiar sight walked pass. That person upon seeing the daughter quickly turned away. The mother when she saw that person informed the daughter "Look, it's abalone", in a volume audible to those within a few inches from where they were standing. Abalone must have heard that. And now knows it's bestowed nickname.



Lesson: Never talk loud enough for everyone around you to hear unless you really intend for them to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha i am fresh to this. I hit upon this site I have found It extremely helpful & it's helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & help other people like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Greetings i am new here. I came accross this site I find It truly accommodating & it's helped me a great deal. I hope to contribute & support other users like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Heya im fresh to this. I came accross this site I have found It exceedingly accessible & its helped me loads. I hope to give something back & guide other users like its helped me.

Thank's, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hello i'm fresh to this, I came upon this chat board I have found It positively helpful and its helped me so much. I hope to give something back & guide other people like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm fresh on here. I came upon this board I have found It exceedingly accommodating & it has helped me out alot. I hope to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading

the report - most informative thanks