Monday, June 29, 2009

Prayers Answered

Dear God,

I knew I could always count on you for every intricate detail in my life. I know you will always be there for me. You will always have my back and pick me up when I fall. I know that you will be there to dry my tears when I cry and put a smile back on my face. I know you are always willing to listen to me. To walk with me, every step of my life. To hold my hand and give me courage. You are the only one who truly loves with no condition. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for lifting a boulder off my chest, enabling me to breathe. Thank you for showing me the right path to take.I wouldn't know what to do if I don't have you in my life. My life is richer when you are in it. No words can describe my gratitude towards you. Thank you for your unconditional love. Thank you for coming to my rescue when I am in need. Thank you for everything.



Amen.

No comments: