Friday, November 05, 2010

Can't Breathe

I have been sneezing and blowing my nose non stop from the moment I got up today.
I tried to refrain from taking medication for the first few hours with hopes that I was able to overcome it. But after 4 hours of continuous sneezing and blowing, I was left with no choice but to swallow the medicine because my nose hurts from all that blowing. It didn't work and I continued sneezing and blowing for another 4-5 hours. Then I took the panacea, the wonder pill (a.k.a Panadol). But that did not help either. Two hours later, I took another runny nose stopper. That did not stop the runny nose either. At present, I am unable to breathe as nose is blocked. I strongly feel that being breathless is the result of taking the running nose medicine as this is not the first time I experience this ( difficulty breathing after taking the medicine). The dustbins are filled with my used tissues. Currently my nose hurts so badly.

No comments: