Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Close Call

I almost got crushed by the lift doors today. All thanks to a uncivilised, anal bitch. As usual, we waited for the lift during lunch. When the lift doors open for the first lift, it was akin to a can of sardines. Hence we waited for another lift.

After waiting for a while, the second lift finally arrived. Two of my friends stepped in. I was right behind them. When I was about to step in, the lift doors suddenly shut, almost crushing my fragile frame and face. My friend who was already in the lift quickly pressed the lift door open from the lift's side panel.

When I got in, they were whispering and shaking their heads. I found out from them that the lift doors did not go bonkers and shut itself so quickly. It was all because the girl inside the lift pressed the close button to prevent people from entering the lift. Luckily my friend was quick. Otherwise I would have been crushed.

What a rude and selfish bitch. It is hard to comprehend how people can develop such preposterous behaviour. Wonder what's her rush to get back to the 18th floor? Did she needed to shit so badly that she has to forced the lift to go at lightning speed so that she won't shit her pants?

No comments: