Sunday, November 20, 2011

Successor for Phone

I have been on the look out for a successor for my old faithful phone who has almost reached it's time to be reunited with Steve Jobs. I couldn't quite decide on which to choose. Partly because I am still pining for the iPhone5. Why does Apple have to take eons to launch the iPhone5? In need of a phone badly.

The iPhone5 has been rumored to look something like the photo below.

iPhone5



iPhone5



I don't really know why I'm so into getting the iPhone. Not too sure if it's because of the brand, the hype or simply because I never had an iPhone.

Some other phones that I have been considering on getting.

HTC Rhyme





What's appealing about HTC Rhyme is the accessories that comes with the phone. Apart from that the purple colour makes it kinda unique, namely because other smart phone are either black or white.

HTC Sensation XL



Yet to arrive on our shore. It is said to be the enlarged version of Sensation XE.

Samsung Galaxy S2



What I love most about Galaxy S2 is it's sharp display and swipe function for it's keyboard.

HTC Sensation XE



The cool thing about Sensation XE is the 3D effect when changing between pages. Not too sure what that's called. I'm so backward. Sigh.


What should I do? Should I wait for iPhone5? It's said to be launched in the Summer of 2012. Doubt old faithful can last that long. Should I just get the other phones while waiting for the iPhone5?

No comments: