Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Harassment : Prank Call 8

Yesterday 8 July 2013, the irritating 0199122966 called again. I ignored it initially but the phone kept ringing. Hence, I answered and put it on loudspeaker. The man started talking. Then another man talked. Both men were talking away without a care in the world, in a language that I couldn't understand. A little worried that it might be some black magic chanting, I hung up. I was pretty sure the last time he called and I answered without speaking, I heard him mumbled in BM "Salah lagi ". This time though, I couldn't understand a word they were saying. Or perhaps he was playing several roles, talking to himself. Anyway, he is such a freak. Why on earth would he save a stranger's number, and make a stranger listen to his conversation. Seriously don't know how he got my number or what he wants. Why can't the telco do something about it? Does it have to end up in a serious crime only then will action be taken?

No comments: