Friday, July 12, 2013

Parachute

Last night, my heart skipped a beat. My phone was a little suicidal. It must have been really upset hearing me talking about the new fella 'Sam'. As usual, my insomnia kicked in. I was tossing and turning around in bed. Then I reached over to 'Steve' to check the time. After that, I place 'Steve' back on the side table. At that very moment, 'Steve' jumped off the side table without a parachute, and crash landed on the concrete floor after hitting several objects. My heart skipped a beat. Thinking that this is the end of 'Steve'. I jumped out of bed to rescue 'Steve'. Fortunately, he didn't become Humpty Dumpty. That was enough of a scare. Suppose this is a sign for a new phone. *note: recently, my friend has been showing photos of 'steve's' relatives that were Humpty Dumpty(s), as a result of accidents or possible suicides.

No comments: