Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mouse

A couple of weeks ago, ( two weeks I think), I bought a mouse. I didn't buy a branded one. Previously I bought a few non branded mice and they work just fine. So i thought the same would apply to this one. Needed to change the old one as I dropped it several times unintentionally, leading to the mouse malfunctioning(sometimes). So the mouse needed a replacement. Went to a bookstore and randomly bought a mouse. Initially it worked fine. But the past few days, it has been a real pain. It would suddenly stop functioning and I had to use the touch pad on the laptop to move the cursor. It just got worse today. I had to keep unplugging the dead rat from the USB slot. It is worse than the predecessor. It's barely a month old. Doubt I can get a replacement from the shop. I treated this mouse with care. Guess it's down to using the old one or getting another mouse. If you are thinking of getting a mouse anytime soon, don't buy CLIPtec.

No comments: