Friday, September 06, 2013

Sign

Someone posted a creative washroom sign. Instead of the usual male and female depiction, it uses two animals. namely, a cat ( to represent female @ pussy) and a rooster ( to represent male @ cock). Personally, it isn't a wise thing to do. Not everyone gets the humour. Most importantly, not everyone knows or refers to the female genital as pussy and the male genital as cock. But I thought that it's quite interesting that someone out there enjoys being different.  So I reposted that photo and some of my friends commented. One of the comments was, " what if I'm born in the year of the rooster? Which one should I choose?" Didn't know that people enter the washroom based on their Chinese zodiac. If that is the case, then there would need to be 12 washrooms for the 12 Chinese zodiac animals and no gender segregation. I responded " go with the rooster then". It's not such a big deal if you entered the wrong washroom. Your main intention is just to answer nature's call. It's not like you're going to be a permanent resident in there. Sheesh.
                

This reminds me, there was a place which I went to that uses alphabets as washroom sign. M for male and F for female. Duh. Stating the obvious. Anyway, the following is an actual conversation that took place. 

Cousin: * noting the different washroom sigh ( a.k.a M & F) people will be mistaken with the sign (referring to non English affluent people). What other meaning can these alphabets mean? 

Me: Mother, Father. Cousin: that's totally the opposite of the signage.

No comments: