Monday, February 03, 2014

Idk

Ego or pride, I can't tell the difference. I have been told that I have a strong ego. I don't know. Perhaps being unable to express myself well or due to the environment that I'm in, that gives others the impression that I'm egoistic. Personally, I don't think that is ego. It is more of fear of losing someone or something, that I try to revert or change the outcome. I tend to place too much importance on someone or something to the extent that makes me redundant. Even though I have expected the outcome, I have denied it by creating fiction for it. By fiction, i meant excuses. I don't know why my brain thinks it's fine to do this. Perhaps, it is to cushion my heart from the harsh and painful truth. Or perhaps it's nature's way  of guarding someone without a guardian.

No comments: